TornadoChat
You are currently not logged in, please log in to post messages in the forum or chat in the chat room...

If you have not registered yet, give it a try, we hope you enjoy your experience here....

Please abide by the guidelines in the announcement ticker across the top of the website...

Thank you,

TornadoChat
TornadoChat

TornadoChat is a place for severe weather chasers, enthusiasts, spotters, or casual weather watchers to chat and discuss current, past, or future weather related events.

You are not connected. Please login or register

8/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 8/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 am

AndyG

Admin
Tornado threat seems to be pretty real today in parts of MN/ND/SD especially near the three state border area... SPC has gone 10% for tornadoes today... we will see what happens, myself and Tim Purington are out chasing! Thanks for stopping by!

View user profile http://tornadochat.forumotion.com

2 Re: 8/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Hello! I'm watching the skies from outside by cubicle's window at the office today...sadly I cannot be chasing. I am in Fargo, ND and the skies have went from cloudy/drizzle, to blue sunny clear skies w cumulus clouds , to currently, humid/white hazy (i am unable to make out any definite cloud types. Little severe on the radar as I see, under a flood warning now.

How are things looking where you are at? Are you in position yet??

View user profile

3 Re: 8/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:42 pm

AndyG

Admin
Just a quick update here, setting near Hankinson, ND seems like storms may fire in this area soon, keeping a close eye on things, live stream up soon... storms would likely produce multiple tornadoes if they formed and got rooted and stayed isolated...

Andy

View user profile http://tornadochat.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum