TornadoChat
You are currently not logged in, please log in to post messages in the forum or chat in the chat room...

If you have not registered yet, give it a try, we hope you enjoy your experience here....

Please abide by the guidelines in the announcement ticker across the top of the website...

Thank you,

TornadoChat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TornadoChat
You are currently not logged in, please log in to post messages in the forum or chat in the chat room...

If you have not registered yet, give it a try, we hope you enjoy your experience here....

Please abide by the guidelines in the announcement ticker across the top of the website...

Thank you,

TornadoChat
TornadoChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TornadoChat

TornadoChat is a place for severe weather chasers, enthusiasts, spotters, or casual weather watchers to chat and discuss current, past, or future weather related events.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ChaserCon 2011

Attending?

ChaserCon 2011 I_vote_lcap60%ChaserCon 2011 I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
ChaserCon 2011 I_vote_lcap20%ChaserCon 2011 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
ChaserCon 2011 I_vote_lcap20%ChaserCon 2011 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ChaserCon 2011 Empty ChaserCon 2011 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 pm

AndyG

AndyG
Admin

www.chasercon.com

Home
Convention Location and Lodging
Submitted by ChaserCon on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 16:47
ChaserCon returns to the central Denver Red Lion Hotel.
The 2011 National Storm Chaser Convention will be held at the Red Lion Hotel Denver Central in Denver, Colorado!

The Red Lion Hotel Denver Central is a unique hotel located between downtown Denver And Denver International Airport. Its convenient location is within walking distance of the Quebec Square Retail Center and less than two miles from the new Shops at Northfield, Harkins Theatre and much more. Red Lion offers complimentary transportation to Denver International Airport and a local shopping district.

Discounted room rates will be $74.00 per night!
(Just mention the Convention to get the rate. Discount good until Feb. 4, 2011)

Call 303-321-6666 for reservations.

DIRECTIONS and MAP [Click Here]

Contact Information:
Red Lion Hotel Denver Central
4040 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80216
Tel: 303-321-6666
Fax: 303-355-7412
E-mail: denvercentralsales@redlion.com

Having recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the Red Lion Hotel features 298 guest rooms with plush pillowtop Stay Comfortable Beds, brand new furniture and a 27" flat tube television along with new lighting, carpet and window coverings. All guest rooms also include free high-speed wireless Internet access. Their recently renovated fitness center now features state-of-the-art treadmills, elliptical and stationary bikes all equipped with televisions and head phone jacks. Round out your workout with multiple free weights, medicine balls and yoga.

The Red Lion Hotel newly renovated meeting space features over 15,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting facilities. This includes an 8,000 square foot ballroom with 22' ceilings, divisible into five rooms. Their 3,200 square foot junior ballroom divides into four sections, and their executive boardroom features a 50" plasma flat-screen television.

https://tornadochat.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum