TornadoChat
You are currently not logged in, please log in to post messages in the forum or chat in the chat room...

If you have not registered yet, give it a try, we hope you enjoy your experience here....

Please abide by the guidelines in the announcement ticker across the top of the website...

Thank you,

TornadoChat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TornadoChat
You are currently not logged in, please log in to post messages in the forum or chat in the chat room...

If you have not registered yet, give it a try, we hope you enjoy your experience here....

Please abide by the guidelines in the announcement ticker across the top of the website...

Thank you,

TornadoChat
TornadoChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TornadoChat

TornadoChat is a place for severe weather chasers, enthusiasts, spotters, or casual weather watchers to chat and discuss current, past, or future weather related events.

You are not connected. Please login or register

8/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

18/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD Empty 8/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 am

AndyG

AndyG
Admin

Tornado threat seems to be pretty real today in parts of MN/ND/SD especially near the three state border area... SPC has gone 10% for tornadoes today... we will see what happens, myself and Tim Purington are out chasing! Thanks for stopping by!

https://tornadochat.forumotion.com

28/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD Empty Re: 8/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 pm

ShowMeTheTwister!

ShowMeTheTwister!

Hello! I'm watching the skies from outside by cubicle's window at the office today...sadly I cannot be chasing. I am in Fargo, ND and the skies have went from cloudy/drizzle, to blue sunny clear skies w cumulus clouds , to currently, humid/white hazy (i am unable to make out any definite cloud types. Little severe on the radar as I see, under a flood warning now.

How are things looking where you are at? Are you in position yet??

38/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD Empty Re: 8/1/11 FCST: MN/ND/SD Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:42 pm

AndyG

AndyG
Admin

Just a quick update here, setting near Hankinson, ND seems like storms may fire in this area soon, keeping a close eye on things, live stream up soon... storms would likely produce multiple tornadoes if they formed and got rooted and stayed isolated...

Andy

https://tornadochat.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum