TornadoChat
You are currently not logged in, please log in to post messages in the forum or chat in the chat room...

If you have not registered yet, give it a try, we hope you enjoy your experience here....

Please abide by the guidelines in the announcement ticker across the top of the website...

Thank you,

TornadoChat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TornadoChat
You are currently not logged in, please log in to post messages in the forum or chat in the chat room...

If you have not registered yet, give it a try, we hope you enjoy your experience here....

Please abide by the guidelines in the announcement ticker across the top of the website...

Thank you,

TornadoChat
TornadoChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TornadoChat

TornadoChat is a place for severe weather chasers, enthusiasts, spotters, or casual weather watchers to chat and discuss current, past, or future weather related events.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weather Adventure Tours

2 posters

Interested in taking a tour in 2012 with us?

Weather Adventure Tours I_vote_lcap0%Weather Adventure Tours I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Weather Adventure Tours I_vote_lcap100%Weather Adventure Tours I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Weather Adventure Tours I_vote_lcap0%Weather Adventure Tours I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weather Adventure Tours Empty Weather Adventure Tours Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 pm

AndyG

AndyG
Admin

No Deposit required until November 15th! You can book your tour, and have a month to make up your mind for sure! Have you ever wanted to take that storm adventure? We have it now www.weatheradventures.com check it out!

https://tornadochat.forumotion.com

2Weather Adventure Tours Empty Re: Weather Adventure Tours Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 am

ShowMeTheTwister!

ShowMeTheTwister!

With link down right now, I'd like to hear more about it. I would be thrilled to FINALLY get to see one! It'd be a great learning experience as well. What are the costs?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum